In its 25+ years of experience, Target Solutions has witnessed the tremendous impact commercial water damage has on a business. From misplacing residents and patients to turning away patrons, commercial properties faced with water damage can end up losing much more than just time. Additionally, this type of damage can be caused by a variety of unexpected reasons, including storm floods, ruptured water pipes, roof leaks, plumbing incidents, and fire suppression systems. Meaning that no matter how much you prepare for disaster, commercial water damage can lead to unplanned delays and costly repairs.
However, establishing a relationship with a commercial restoration company ahead of time can help you reduce business interruption following these types of incidents. Read a few of our commercial water damage case studies below to discover the impact it has on different industries and how Cotton GDS has helped others recover.
33 schools damaged by hurricane flood waters
In the wake of the catastrophic impact of Hurricane Ida, a Category 4 hurricane making landfall along the Louisiana coast, a major school district in the region experienced comprehensive storm damage across many of its properties in the affected zone.
- Navigated COMPLEX INFRASTRUCTURE CHALLENGES with no fuel, food or water as a result of the ongoing hurricane recovery with regular fueling services and dumpster swaps
- Deployed power generators to all buildings in need in LESS THAN 2 DAYS
- Completed perishable item disposal urgently for 33 SCHOOL KITCHENS AND CLASSROOMS
- Employed EMERGENCY ASBESTOS ABATEMENT after discovery of asbestos-containing materials on site
- Returned all properties to pre-loss condition in UNDER 2 MONTHS to meet school timelines